Complaint Review: Chase Finance

• Web:
  • Category: Banks

Chase Finance foreclosing but havent missed a payment San Diego California

*Consumer Comment: Just a suggestion

chase paid my property taxes but they overpaid by 2000 dollars. they raised by house payment from 613 to 979 they then said they reversed the overpayment and sent me a recalculated house payment that was effective in july of 08 of 799. I have been paying this amt since i received the letter. they have failed to update my file with the new recalculated house payment amt and say im not making a full house payment with the 799 as it still shows that my house payment is 979. I have sent copies of the letter with my payments and they still dont seem to care.

How can they foreclose on a house that the house payment according to a letter received from them with the amt to be paid and that has been paid every month.

I would not reccommend chase bank for any kind of banking at all.
they are devious, liars, who have the rudist people working for them I actually had a lady named gail tell me to sale my house and hung up on my.

brenda
columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2008 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chase-finance/san-diego-california-92127/chase-finance-foreclosing-but-havent-missed-a-payment-san-diego-california-1029460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Just a suggestion

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

You may want to send them a certified letter, receipt requested, explaining what's going on and with a copy of their letter. Anything that you enclose with a payment goes to a mail processing center where it is handled by a minimum wage clerk who only knows how to handle checks. Your letter is likely tossed in the trash next to the check encoding machine and is never read by anyone who could actually help you.