Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, June 08, 2017

• Reported By: Mark Sanders — Alabama USA
Chaser Sportfishing, Los Suenos Costa Rica
Los Suenos Marina Nationwide Costa Rica

Chaser Sportfishing, Los Suenos Costa Rica Brent Moyer Trapped on a boat with complete A**HOLES. Los Suenos

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Marlin fishing

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

It was a BIG mistake to book a marlin fishing trip with Chaser Sport Fishing out of Los Suenos marina, in Costa Rica.  They were the laziest and most arrogant fishing crew I have ever encountered in my life, and I could not wait to get off the boat and away from them.  Sport fishing is full of all types of people, but these are definitely the real jerk type of arrogant self-serving sport fishermen who give the rest a bad name.  I paid top dollar, for what I thought would be a first class fishing trip, and instead I felt like I paid for the crew to have a relaxing day on the water, at my expense.  It was a complete joke.  The crew, who was actually dumber than the frozen bait, did not realize that I speak fluent Spanish.  I wish I did not, because I had to listened to sly comments from this arrogant little a*****e who made fun of and disrespected everyone and everything the entire time I was on the boat, including me.  I am glad my family was not on the boat with me, or I would have turned it around and cancelled in the first hour.  It was no surprise that we caught NOTHING.  Even the fish avoid assholes.  And the crew could care less.  It seemed their minds were more occupied with other things, and not even in the least bit concerned about actually catching fish.  Chaser Sport Fishing out of los suenos marina in Costa Rica was the worst charter fishing experience of my entire life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2017 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chaser-sportfishing-los-suenos-costa-rica/nationwide/chaser-sportfishing-los-suenos-costa-rica-brent-moyer-trapped-on-a-boat-with-complete-a-1377859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chaser Sportfishing, Los Suenos Costa Rica

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Marlin fishing

AUTHOR: Brent - (USA)

Mark Sanders appearently has me confussed with someone else?? To start with he does not even know where we fish from, we do not fish from Los Suenos Marina as stated by Mark we fish from Herradura and have not been in Los Suenos for the past 2 years. I keep a log of all people that fish with me, I checked the past year and I have no record of Mark Sanders?? So I am at a loss for who this person is or why he has lied about me and my crew. Granted fishing was difficult in all of Costa Rica this past season, it was not up to the very high standards of past years. But the lack of fish did not ever change the way we run our business, it actually forced us to work much harder, fish much farther from home, for all our clients. We cannot control mother nature but I can and do control what happens on my boats. My mates are first class, accomplished fisherman, as are most all mates in CR, yes some speak only Spanish but most are bilingual, they also understand many of our clients speak spanish, so why would they speak bad of people they do not even know?? people that are paying there wages?? Does not make any sense at all Mark Sanders?? We provide the highest standards of service to clients on both our boats, and our repeat business and our continued success is clear evidence of our level of service. Occassionally we have clients that drink to much and get unruly which is a danger to all, if the behavior continues the trip is over, I assume Mark Sanders was one of these people if even on my boat in the first place.