Complaint Review: Check Mate

• Check Mate
    4330 South Valley View Blvd, Suite 112
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    USA

Check Mate Promised to provide background report including current addresses, phone numbers, etc., of someone you needed to contact. Las Vegas Nevada

I contacted this company on line to get a background report on someone who wanted to rent a property I own in Florida.  When the report came back to me, all the information was from 1968 and nothing current.  I tried to contact them again to let them know that I was not provided with the information as advertised and the page came up that it was a dangerous page and I should not enter as it could do harm to my computer.

The billing on this is pending, but I can view it by going into my account and they are billing me two different times in two different amounts for services I did not receive.  One charge is for $22.86 and the other for $19.99.  It advertised you could get the information wanted for $19.99.  When I receive the bill I am going to dispute the charges.  There should be a law about companies on the internet promising you information that they cannot provide.

(((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2014 06:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/check-mate/las-vegas-nevada-89103/check-mate-promised-to-provide-background-report-including-current-addresses-phone-numbe-1123741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content