Complaint Review: Checkmate Instant Check

• Checkmate Instant Check
    4330 South Valley View Blvd,
    Las Vegas, NV 89103, Select State/Province
    USA

Checkmate Instant Check instantcheckmate.com Charged me $34.95 monthly when requested to only use once. internet Nevada

I was to only be charged a one time fee.  Instead I have overlooked my checking account being charged $34.95 for the past 8 months!  I called the company and they stated that I had to call and cancel, that it is a recurring charge.  I told her that if I signed up for a one time use, I was choosing the option to not be charged $34.95 per month.  She said my withdrawals would be stopped.

Meanwhile I am out $279.60.  In addition, the one day I did use it, I was unable to find out any items on any of the people I reasearched, they kept coming up with "no records" which I find hard to believe!  I am wondering if anyone else has contacted an attorney for a class action suite for deceptive billing practices and lack of providing data/records promised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2014 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/checkmate-instant-check/las-vegas-nv-89103-select-stateprovince-internet/checkmate-instant-check-instantcheckmatecom-charged-me-3495-monthly-when-requested-to-1115031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content