Complaint Review: Checkmate, LLC-USA , Las Vegas, NV 89118

• Checkmate, LLC-USA , Las Vegas, NV 89118
    3995 W. Quail Ave. Ste B,
    Internet
    United States of America

Checkmate, LLC-USA , Las Vegas, NV 89118 They fraudulently charged my Credit Union account 19 times for $19.86. I never authorized a single payment nor did I ever hear of this company until I discovered the charges on my account today 11/24/, Internet

*Consumer Comment: NV 866-4905980 CHKMATE*INSTANTCHECKM False Charges

I received a notice from my credit union that one of my accounts was overdrawn due to a recurring POS transaction. When I researched it I found 19 transactions over a period of 19 months from this company I never heard of CheckMate LLC in Las Vegas, Nevada.

I never authorized any of the charges nor ever heard of this company until now. When I called the number for the company they said they could not reimburse my money. I contacted the credit union and disputed all of the charges and will be talking to the Attorney Generals offices for Georgia, the FTC, better BBB and filiing charges against this company for theft and talking to a Federal Prosecutor regarding the Rico act and how it applies to this company's systematic theft of funds from what appears to be thousand of people.

There might also be an opportunity for a class action lawsuit if everyone who reads this  that has been ripped off by these crooks will contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/checkmate-llc-usa-las-vegas-nv-89118/internet/checkmate-llc-usa-las-vegas-nv-89118-they-fraudulently-charged-my-credit-union-accoun-973272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

NV 866-4905980 CHKMATE*INSTANTCHECKM False Charges

AUTHOR: josh lambrecht - (United States of America)

I've gotten charged $24.63 the last 2 months and I'm getting to the bottom of this.  This company needs to be terminated now and the website was a simple background check but obviously it is a scam to take money.  Investigators need to look into this and figure this out seriously this is a problem.