Complaint Review: Checks Unlimited

• Checks Unlimited
    www.checksunlimited.com
    Internet

Checks Unlimited Shorted me on deposit slips Denver Colorado

I ordered 4 boxes of checks from Checks Unlimited. They arrived in a timely manner, but in each book of 40 checks, there are only 2 deposit slips. Since I use one a week, I asked them to send me some extra ones.

You guessed it.........$9.95 for a book of 200 slips plus handling! What a ripoff! Guess it is their cheesy way to make a few more bucks off unsuspecting customers.

They informed me that according to their customer survey, people don't use deposit slips anymore. Never again will I do business with them!

Phil
Southport, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2005 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/checks-unlimited/internet/checks-unlimited-shorted-me-on-deposit-slips-denver-colorado-129278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content