Complaint Review: Cherry Hill Triplex

• Cherry Hill Triplex
    1805 Route 70
    Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Cherry Hill Triplex THEY ARE CROOKS AND LIARS RIPOFF Cherry Hill New Jersey

*Author of original report: solved

*Consumer Suggestion: NJ Attorny General has filed a suit for "bait and switch"

I had an interesting weekend and I would like to warn all those out here about CHERRY HILL DODGE of New Jersey!!!
My week start with calls to various dealerships looking for a 05 SRT4. I recently sold my GST and was a fan of the car.

After making many calls I find a white one in NJ, Im in MD, for $14,122. Thats right brand new and $14,122!!!! SOOO I calll to verify and indeed they said it is the correct price. I even called 3 days in a row to verify. The day I am preparing to make the trip out there they tell me it was the wrong price and that the real price was $21,000. I of course was very very upset because I had gotten financing through capital one for the price quoted. So after ranting and raving they lowered the price to $18,200.

I said cool, thats still good for a new 05. They then tell me they will put the car in the bullpin and hold it for me. My friend comes and gets me and we are on our way. An hour into the trip the salesman calls me and tells me that the car was being driven off by another customer. I am furious and then he says nvm it was a different SRT4.... seemed very suspicous so I called back to check if it was there. They tell me it was there and give me directions to the dealer.

1 hour later I arrive to NJ and am excited to drive home my new car. I get out the car he greets me and then says "man an hour ago someone brought the car"... I was about to blow and throw a brick through the dealership, he sits me down and tells me they are trying to locate another one. He then says it will be at MSRP and not the same color. I ask him what they were doing to make up for this and he had nothing to say. He couldnt even get another SRT4 that night.

I tell him to get his manager and he comes with a grin on his face. He then tells me theres nothing he can do and that he doesnt hold cars, even tho he said that he would. He then attempts to put me into another vehicle and I just calmly get up and leave not to mess up any chances of suing them. He actually made up a buyers agreement and sent it to my insurance company before I came there, so technically I was the only one he should have sold it to. I had already paid the first months insurance!!!!

Needless to say that they lied to me to get me there after they sold it to see if they could sell me something else. Dont do business with them. They are under-handed theives who have no interest in customer service only making a buck. I will be taking this to court if they do not settle and pay for my time. I have all the paperwork if they try to dispute. And recorded phone calls!

Wayne
Springdale, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2006 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cherry-hill-triplex/cherry-hill-new-jersey-08002/cherry-hill-triplex-they-are-crooks-and-liars-ripoff-cherry-hill-new-jersey-184749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

solved

AUTHOR: Wayne - (U.S.A.)

After calling the customer service I was well taken care of and the issue has been resolved. They went out of their way to make me happy. Although it was a horrible experience the customer service has made to believe that it is not practice.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

NJ Attorny General has filed a suit for "bait and switch"

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Please get this response to the writer of this article.

I have submitted a newspaper article on this dealership earlier today. Perhaps this consumer can get in on the law suit initiated by the NJ Attorney General!