Complaint Review: Cherryhill Triplex

• Cherryhill Triplex
    Marlton Pike
    Cherryhill, New Jersey

Cherryhill Triplex false advertised Cherryhill New Jersey

*Consumer Suggestion: what did you expect?

*Consumer Comment: CHERRY HILL TRIPLEX

I saw the promotion on tv that said if I was one of the next 70 callers and set an appointment I would get my car paid off and they would get me in to a dodge magnum for a hundred and twenty dollars a month. I ask if I had to put any money down and they said no it was part of their promotion. I told her I owed 25 thousand on my PT Cruiser I asked her if that was too much and she said no. She even gave me a approval number and said they already had the money aside for me to pay off my car and get me into one of theirs for cheaper. I live an hour away I went up there and the dealers where looking at me like I was crazy. I wasted 5 hours of my time in the snow for nothing. Isnt false advertisment leagal I would not recommend these guys to anybody.

Ivan
wrightstown, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2005 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cherryhill-triplex/cherryhill-new-jersey/cherryhill-triplex-false-advertised-cherryhill-new-jersey-166976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

what did you expect?

AUTHOR: Christopher - (U.S.A.)

How could you believe those clowns on that commercial? Just look at that guy! Just be lucky they didn't get you singed up for something. And who in god's name would pay 25000 for a pt cruiser.?

CHERRY HILL TRIPLEX

AUTHOR: Bianca - (U.S.A.)

they did the same to me 5 hours for nothing, only to be told i would pay 525.00 a month for a 2005 Eclipse, they are big liars