Complaint Review: Cheshunt Overseas LTD

1285 Baring Blvd,
    Internet

Cheshunt Overseas LTD No Risk Trial Offer Weight Loss Sparks Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: File a Dispute

From an advertisement on a reputable web page I placed a "no risk" order for an acaia berry supplement for weight loss purposes - not seeing the "terms and conditions" which are filled with legal ease and disclaimers of all kinds, I placed the order giving my credit card number to pay for shipping and handling. Now I discover that I was inducted into the role of "customer" and was going to be getting a discount of 20% on future orders... Those future orders are not placed by the 'valued customer' - these folks send you the supplement in a box with no return instructions of any kind and it is forever!

Today I finally located a phone number that works and told them to stop sending this stuff to me - since it is no good anyway - their claims for this product are totally false! They will not allow me to return the unopened bottles - as they were ordered by me when I hit the button on that first transaction a couple of months ago - thinking I was only paying shipping and handling!

The 'customer service' representative I talked with today was "William" and his accent was so thick that I had to ask him to repeat anything he said numerous times. These people are liars and thieves and I am going to file a complaint with the Texas Attorney Generals Office - they need to be put out of "business" immediately.

Thomas
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2009 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cheshunt-overseas-ltd/internet/cheshunt-overseas-ltd-no-risk-trial-offer-weight-loss-sparks-internet-436833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

File a Dispute

AUTHOR: DEC458@MSN.COM - (U.S.A.)

If you paid for their scam product with your credit card, file a fraud complaint with your bank that you did not authorize this transaction and return the product anyway. Their post office box in Nevada is a post office box at a post office box at Mailboxes, etc. They have a BBB rating of F. Just do a search here for Cheshunt Overseas and you'll find the complete information on them. If you check out their website, it says when you hit the order button under the Terms and Conditions, you automatically agree to enroll in a monthly program for $59.95 a month after 14 days of hitting the order button and the product is non-refundable. They are also known as Real Solutions Labs and they launder your money through St. Kitts and Nevis. They have one of the best scam operations going I have ever seen.