Complaint Review: Chevron Gas station 00201095

• Chevron Gas station 00201095
    80 Corporate Pkwy,
    Irvine, California
    United States of America

Chevron Gas station 00201095 Overcharge my Visa, when I filled up my car, I have a receipt to proof Irvine, California

*Consumer Comment: May not be a ripoff

On Nov 28, 2011 I use my visa card to filled up gas at Chervon 00201095 in Irvine, ca I printed a reciept for my record, which showes correct dollar amount of 64.7, but next day diffent amount charge me for $126. I went to the station they correct the amount but no explanation was given.

It is a intentional fraud apparently!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2011 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chevron-gas-station-00201095/irvine-california-/chevron-gas-station-00201095-overcharge-my-visa-when-i-filled-up-my-car-i-have-a-receip-803238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

May not be a ripoff

AUTHOR: Brian - (United States of America)

Is your Visa a credit or debit card?  If it's a debit card, some businesses placed a hold on a larger amount to ensure that there are enough funds in your account to cover the transaction.  Once the transaction processes, usually within 24 hours, the excess money from the hold is released.  Try checking with your bank.