Complaint Review: Cheyenne Distributing

• Cheyenne Distributing
    1120 Logan Ave, Suite 110
    Mandan, North Dakota
    United States of America

Cheyenne Distributing They charged me double price for the vaccum plus took my old and the kleenex Mandan, North Dakota

A young man came to my door with kleenex gave it to me and said something of the sort like a survery about the kleenex . I said ok he ran to this van with a WY license plate brought a box and a vaccum part.

He immediately started his sells pitch about how if he sells enough that he would get a free scholarship for school and that he wasn't getting any commission . Long story short I looked this company up and seen all these reports plus went on line about the price and seen they doubled it . Gave them a check for 200 plus took my old vaccum.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cheyenne-distributing/mandan-north-dakota-58554/cheyenne-distributing-they-charged-me-double-price-for-the-vaccum-plus-took-my-old-and-th-1041384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content