Complaint Review: CHINA SEVEN COLOR GROUP CO LTD

• CHINA SEVEN COLOR GROUP CO LTD
    JINCHANG PARK 8
    SHENZHEN,GUANDONG,
    China

CHINA SEVEN COLOR GROUP CO LTD SALES @CHINAPRINTINGEXPORT.COM, JINHUA PRINTING COLOR PRODUCTS PRINTING COMPANY FROM SHENZHEN NOT TO BE TRUSTED. SHENZHEN,GUANDONG SHENZHEN, GUANDONG PROVINCE

*Author of original report: Sample, exchanged emails and poor quality

*UPDATE Employee: Untrue reviews

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I am sales sunny from chinaprintingexport

China Seven Color Group Co Ltd that works internationaly under the name China Printing Export.

After received the quote to print our magazine with this company, I traveled to Shenzhen to visit their company and approve the sample, however, they have requested half of the money via wire transfer from ours to their bank. They do not accepted Pay pal or any credit card.

Neadless to say that this was the red flag, however we accepted and did the wire transfer. For a short 7 days trip, their sample was just a disaster, so it was not approved.To make it worse, during the meeting I was told that they do not provide UV Gloss, unless I agree to pay more. I was very surprise because they quote Gloss UV  and could only provide laminate for the covers!

On the remainind 2 days, the second sample was not ready, with their explanation that they would've sent to me. At this point our frame time was out of reach, and due to the fact that they didn't have quality or knowledge of Blue digital proof, I didn't gave permission to mass production. We came to the conclusion that if with my physical presence they didn't present a decent proof's, nor they would've print and send the upscale product that is all about Luxury and lifestyle.

We decided to cancel, and sure enough when after 9 days! their second sample arrived, was just the same as the first. After we requested the return of our 50% deposit, of course they came with all kind of excuses. The would've never return the money.

Doing business with this company, it is surely waist of time, money and a quality product that will never match ours or anybody needs. This is the reason that they do not accepted credit cards of Paypal payments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2016 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/china-seven-color-group-co-ltd/shenzhenguandong-518119/china-seven-color-group-co-ltd-sales-chinaprintingexportcom-jinhua-printing-color-prod-1336462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Sample, exchanged emails and poor quality

AUTHOR: - ()

Whatever they say, I advise you to Google this company. There are other complains, just Google them, what unfortunately I didn't . They promised one thing and will deliver other. Another company from Texas had the same problem. Anybody interested to know more, should google them. Excuses everybody can provide, but against proof's it is little bit more complicate. I have not give them authorization for mass production, written in previous 2 emails. The sample that arrived in Miami is the same that the showed me in Shenzhen.

Jussara

Miami

Untrue reviews

AUTHOR: sunny - (China)

I am sales Sunny work for shenzhen jinhua color printing, chinaprintingexport, I am a little unhappy after read this reviews. For this reviews I know it is a Maimi magazine name Review, my company sales Keven's client. My factory have do book&magazine printing for more than 20years,more than 40sales, this is first one we met violate business rules.

Let me tell you this things shortly as I really donot hope lose every book printing chance because of her.

This client come to our factory for visitaion, we treat her on our national holiday from 4th-7th Oct. Other companies are all enjoy their holiday not work but client insist come to at our holiday, so keven still work for her in Public holidays. We offer pick free hotel and meal free service here, although her order is small but we pay very highly attention for every order services. She also happy with our factory facilities and service firstly. For the UV we usually do spot-UV but he need whole page UV, so we ask some little extra money. She is not happy, but finally he give up that UV plan and accept our price and let us to arrange mass production asap said her magazine need very urgent, so we ordered paper and started print after her paid us half money.  But maybe she find cheaper factory during chinese trip, when she come back to USA he want to cancel her order said because some price and time etc, she even donot see our mass production quality to say our quality very poor etc on the innertet,Really not kind and honest people.(Because digital sample quality can not state what is mass production quality will be as printing machines much different, that is useless to explain to her) We already lose money because of her order and credit in the internet, if she not happy with our price he can tell us not arrange mass production at my factory, when everything is arranged she said want to cancel and refund all money to her. Although our price is a little higher than small factory, but our quality is high. Do business donot like that. This is basic printing rules I think it is same to every business man.

There is one more detail I also want to share she said she lost all luggage and everything when come to China,our Keven work hard to help him find from air company although this is not related to our printing business,because considering she is a lady first time to China we do our best to help her handle everything well and meal service free, if you come to bad factory who care your luggage lost or not,but our keven did his best to help her even he is very busy at holiday,  but finally give us this reviews at different sites.In USA there is thanksgiving day right? I  I swear to god, what I said is truth. I am really little angry to see this is really unfair to my company and to sales Keven.I have to telll truth come out,really bad to see this untrue reviews here, in USA and other global countries we have many good and kind clients who give us very good reputations.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I am sales sunny from chinaprintingexport

AUTHOR: sunny - (China)

I am sales Sunny work for shenzhen-China seven color group, I am a little unhappy after read this reviews. For this reviews I know it is a Maimi magazine name Review, my company sales Keven's client. My factory have do book&magazine printing for more than 20years,more than 40sales, this is first one we met violate business rules.

Because we donot refund this half money 1635usd to her, she wrote many many bad reviews at different sites to my company which really hurt our future business already. Maybe already larger than 1635usd already.We pick her from hotel, and she said she lost luggage when come to China,our Keven work hard to help him find from air company although this is not related to our printing business,because considering she is a lady first time to China we do our best to help her handle everything well and meal service free, but finally give us this reviews at different sites.In USA there is thanksgiving day right, I think that not in your heart at all.  I swear to god, what I said is truth. I am really little angry to see this is really unfair to my company and to sales Keven.I have to telll truth come out,really bad to see this untrue reviews here, in USA and other global countries we have many good and kind clients who give us very good reputations.