Complaint Review: Chinese Notary & China Visa

• Chinese Notary & China Visa
    1912 O'Toole Way
    san jose, California
    United States of America

Chinese Notary & China Visa fake AD, double the price after you got in.lie about notary industry. san jose, California

I need total 9 notaries for my passport, but my color copier went out of toner after made 3 copies. called her and asked if they have a color copier and I  can pay for copy, she said yes, went  there, she said she only has black and white, no color copier. 1 stars gone. no problem, I went ahead did 3 first.  the lady did them in 8 minutes(could be 5 minutes) . didn't mention anything about the price. after done, she said $30. I told her that on your site was $7/each,$5 each for 3 or more.

she said that's for U.S passport only. I was in a rush, paid $30 and left, went back and checked their site again. come on, on your website, you put big words "we do  taiwan and india passport " and nowhere written "for U.S passport only". 2 stars gone! this place is not easy to find, the only reason I went there is because that I am a Chinese and trying to support Chinese business. [continued below]....
..... apparently, I got ripped off. keep $15 as a tip. you will loss the rest of my business and referrals.

also, there is a walk-in customer when she is doing my paperwork. what she should do is "say hi to that guy and tell him that please wait, she will finish here in couple minutes. but she start talking to that guy for almost 3 minutes and left me there to wait. I can understand you want all business you can. but you need to respect your client. at least tell me that I will be right back. 1 more star gone.!

I tried call their other 2 offices and find out if she is lying to me about $5 promotion only for U.S passports. guess what, all numbers forwarded back to her. I called around, no such thing about different price for None U.S passport. all passport has English. After confirmed with everything, here I am , writing this review. I don't think the business like this will last long.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2012 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chinese-notary-china-visa/san-jose-california-95131/chinese-notary-china-visa-fake-ad-double-the-price-after-you-got-inlie-about-notary-i-848981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content