Complaint Review: Chipotle Mexican Grill

• Chipotle Mexican Grill
    3231 Sw 160th Ave
    Miramar, Florida
    USA

Chipotle Mexican Grill My 3 Children and I Are Extremely Sick From Eating At This Chipotle Yesterday Miramar Florida

My 3 children and I had an early lunch from this Chipotle in Miramar on 160th Ave near Miramar Parkway yesterday. I have a 9-year old son, a 5-year old daughter, and a 3-year old daughter.  We all ordered chicken burritos with lettuce and cheese.  I also ordered mild salsa on mine.  The children did not have any salsa.

About 1:00 am this morning, my 5-year old daughter came and woke me up complaining of a tummy ache.  After she used the bathroom, she told me it was runny. I gave her some ginger ale and crackers.  This morning, my three year-old woke up and had soiled herself.  She did a very messy #2 in her pajamas overnight.  My son and I are experiencing cramps in our stomachs and a lesser case of diarrhea.  My son vomited once this afternoon.  It had to be the burritos that made us sick because we only had crackers later in the evening for dinner.

Since I've been out of work for over 6 months, I stayed home with all 3 of them today.  Everyone has gotten worse throughout the day.  I noticed that my girls now have blood in their runny stool.  I've been giving them pedialyte to keep them hydrated, but they seem to be getting worse.

I called Chipotle early in the day and asked for the manager, but finally hung up when no one came to the phone.  I called again later in the afternoon, and a Sebastian answered the phone.  He gave me his manager, Channel, and I spoke to her.  She was polite and took an incident report, but so far, I have not heard anything back from them.

I was hoping someone would have contacted me by now regarding a refund of my monies as well as offering to pay our doctor bills.  My children are in really bad shape, especially the 2 younger ones.  They look really haggard and don't want to do anything but lay down, which is very unusual for them.

Because I've been out of work, I have no health insurance and no way to pay for a hospital visit.  I feel like I'm at my wits end.  A couple times, I had to go in the bathroom away from them and let the tears out.  They are trying to be brave because they know we are having a hard time and that I don't have the money to take them to the hospital.

To anyone else thinking about going to this Chipotle, please be warned.  Whatever it is the children and I have, it is really bad!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2016 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chipotle-mexican-grill/miramar-florida-33027/chipotle-mexican-grill-my-3-children-and-i-are-extremely-sick-from-eating-at-this-chipotl-1338495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content