Complaint Review: Choice Auto Brokers

• Choice Auto Brokers
    829 NE 1st Ave suite 3 & 4
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida
    United States

Choice Auto Brokers North Shore sales and leasing Keith Melanson Jean-Luc Ferringo Misrepresenation of automobiles sold Fort Lauderdale Florida

Many hidden flaws in the used vehicle I purchased from Choice Auto Brokers that were not disclosed at the time of purchase. I purchased the vehicle sight unseen and asked Kieth if this vehicle condition was a 10 out 10 before I confirmed the deal. Kieth lied to me and told me "This car exceeded all expectaions." and "yes, it is a 10 out of 10."

I asked Kieth if the car had original paint. He told me "yes". Come to find out the car has been 90% resprayed. I found a broken glove box handle the first time I tried to open the glove box. After a quick inspection, I noticed the glove box hinges hanging underneith the dash. I also found the 4 screws that attach the glove box hinges inside the ashtray. Kieth did send me a replacement glove box. The replacement glove box was from a salvage yard and was also broken.

The HVAC system is blowing foam pieces all over the car because it needs replacement. I was quoted $3500 to fix this problem. The vehicle also has 2 dent and a crack in the paint on the bumper cover, these items were a suprise to Kieth, he acted as if he didn't know they were there. I never received any compinsation for this either. My vehicle condition is not a 10 out of 10. Estimated repair cost for this is $3000.

I also asked Kieth if the vehcle service records were with the car. Kieth said "yes, we have all the service records of the vehicle." NO records were sent with the car, however when the broken replacement glove box arrived I received the last service report Champion Motors performed on this vehicle when they took it in trade from the previous owner.

Sad to say, but I'm sure I will find more Gremlins in the near future with this vehicle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2017 03:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/choice-auto-brokers/fort-lauderdale-florida-33304/choice-auto-brokers-north-shore-sales-and-leasingkeith-melansonjean-luc-ferringo-misre-1413609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content