Complaint Review: CHOICE GOLD SVCS

• CHOICE GOLD SVCS
    890 Mountain Ave
    New Providence, New Jersey
    United States of America

CHOICE GOLD SVCS MSI Merchant Services Inc Money taken out of my checking account. It is a complete rip-off New Providence, New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Mistaken Identity

I checked my checking account and poof $99.95 was taken out of my account.  They are good because I did not give them my information.  Now I m out of almost $100.  I don't know how they can do this to people.  Now I have to call the bank and see what I can do.  What a rip-off.

People please watch out for this company.  If we let them continue then they will take advantage.  No rip-off for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2010 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/choice-gold-svcs/new-providence-new-jersey-07974/choice-gold-svcs-msi-merchant-services-inc-money-taken-out-of-my-checking-account-it-is-639368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Mistaken Identity

AUTHOR: MSI Merchant Services Inc. - (United States of America)

Dear Vernon:

MSI believes this to be a case of mistaken identity.

For 20 years Merchant Services, Inc. has provided card processing services to over 100,000 businesses across the nation.  We are dedicated to quality service, state-of-the-art software and hardware, and the highest level of client satisfaction. MSI has a Better Business Bureau rating of "A+".

MSI does not under any circumstances withdraw funds from consumer bank accounts.

It is most likely that you purchased a product or signed up for a service from a business that processes credit/debit cards with MSI using a debit card linked to your checking account.

We would be happy to assist you in understanding this matter. Please contact me as soon as possible at: opsmanager @ msihq dot com (spaces added to prevent spam).

Regards,
MSI Merchant Services Inc.
890 Mountain Ave, 2nd floor