Complaint Review: Christian Prayer Center

• Christian Prayer Center
    Seattle, WA 98115
    Seattle, Washington
    United States of America

Christian Prayer Center Christian prayer group HACKS into Christian site and posts advertisement. Seattle, Washington

I own a Christian website and this group HACKED into it.  Where I had prayer typed in my website they made the word prayer RED and double underlined it and had it link to their website.

Where I had the word jail they did the same thing and linked it to somewhere to find felons.

This has happened  to my computer TWO times and each time I have had to have professional computer people delete this nonsence.

If you go to their website there is no way to contact them personally, not even with the phone number given.  I think they have just hacked the wrong website.... I'm on 'em like a junk yard dog!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/christian-prayer-center/seattle-washington-98115/christian-prayer-center-christian-prayer-group-hacks-into-christian-site-and-posts-advert-1000257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content