Complaint Review: Christine Arnett

• Submitted: Wed, January 12, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, January 12, 2011
  • Reported By: Harvey — Los Angeles California U.S.A.
  • Christine Arnett
    Las Vegas, NV
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

Christine Arnett Another psychic scam Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Answer

I recently made the mistake of answering one of those stupid mail advertisements that claim you've probably won some money. These are always printed on some official-looking document that resembles a check. By the way, I've noticed that many of these seem to come from Las Vegas. Anyway, ever since then, I've been on every scam artist's mailing list imaginable. The latestmailer I receivedis from a woman who calls herself, "Christine Arnett." I always want to believe that people are sincere when in my heart I know that they probably aren't. I sent her $24.00 for her so called, "kit" that would supposedly assist me in taking advantage of my upcoming "lucky streak" by letting me know when to play the Lotto, what my lucky numbers would be, etc.

I knew this was probably just another scam, but I thought I'd try it, just to test it out and see if anything positive would happen. Well, in turned out that my instincts were right again. Another scam!

After sending her the $24.00, I never heard from her again and never received her kit. I am so sick and tired of these people. Why don't they stop ripping off the public and get a "real job."

Remember that name, "Christine Arnett." If you receive any correspondence from this individual, my advice is to promptly file it in the waste basket! In fact, any material from an individual claiming to be an astrologist or psychic is always phony. There was even someone recently who was claiming to be the amazing Kreskin, who received popularity many years ago by his numerous appearances on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. I read on an Internet site, that the real amazing Kreskin stated publicly that he had nothing to do with these phony mail advertisements that were going out.

All you phony baloney psychics out there--the public is getting wise to you! Stop preying on innocent hard-working people who are just trying to make a living in this depressed economy. We don't need you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2011 05:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/christine-arnett/las-vegas-nevada-/christine-arnett-another-psychic-scam-las-vegas-nevada-681553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Answer

AUTHOR: jabroney - (United States of America)

I really hope you are kidding, but judging by the length of your report you are not.

If you are really looking to an answer as to why these people don't stop ripping of the public here it is...

People like you continue to fall for this kind of stuff. Wise up.