Complaint Review: Christine Carslon / A Caring Visitation Monitor

• Christine Carslon / A Caring Visitation Monitor
    P O box 1402
    Carlsbad, California
    USA

Christine Carslon / A Caring Visitation Monitor / A Caring Visitation Monitor & Transportation Monitor. Supervised Monitor Beware - Unprofessional ~ Late ~ Dishonest ~ Dirty Disheveled Appearance ~ Exuberant Fees Carlsbad California

Don't let the website fool you, I have no idea what school district would hire her on anything else but volunteer bases. It is very hard for me to beleive that she was able to keep any care where the care for children came into effect - yes it thats bad. I hired her unwillingly to be a exchange service for Child Custody for my child.

It started off rocky with her quoting me 3 different prices on the phone , email and then in a letter of what the service would cost. Basically her quotes depends on how much money she think you are willlingly to pay or have.

After the very first time I used her servie she was late six out of the next seven times either coming or returning to exchange my child back to the other party, There is was time she was almost and hour late because when I called her she was still sleeping!

She will constantly stated she has care troubles or there was an accident. One time she even tried to tell me it was because of the medication she was one - which was more alarming because she seemed like she dazed.

She would show up looking a complete mess...hair unkept, clothes wrinkled.

After my obivous concerns and complaints she tried to change our contract amount - like it was my fault she could not do a decent job and more money would help her be on time and look decent.

Christine Carlson then decides to quit by email 30 minutes by email before my schedule exchange for my child. Which even by the bylaws the operate under is highly unprofessional.

This is  scary person to have your child around and to be dealing with. I was warned about this person by other monitors on how she can act and not be trusted - well I'm here to say its true.

I filied complaints with Mike Roddy of the Executive Office of San Diego which is oversea you can say monitors that provide this service. If you run into the same problem with Christine Carslon - A Caring Monintor , I suggest you do the same, the information for the complaint would be sent to : Mike Roddy Executive Office - San Diego Court -220 West Broadway - San Diego Ca 92101.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2017 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/christine-carslon-a-caring-visitation-monitor/carlsbad-california-92010/christine-carslon-a-caring-visitation-monitor-a-caring-visitation-monitor-amp-trans-1374604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content