Complaint Review: Christopher bean coffee

• Christopher bean coffee
    413 oak park place
    Port orange , Florida
    USA

Christopher bean coffee East coast roasters, Christopher brown Daytona beach Fired for not helping him break the law Port orange Florida

I went to work for Christopher bean coffee in Nov of 2012 Chris brown was and seemed to be a good boss he have me a job and even have me an advance at the beginning of my employment to help me as I had been out of work. I worked there for the better part of a year aprox 9 months Chris seemed really good to work for I learned a lot about the coffee business and the general manger Steven and I seemed to get along well. In April of 2013 I was working late at night and I was always told to make sure all the lights were off. Inside one cloest I found another room had been built and it held  large amount of marijuana plants that were fully mature aprox 50-60 plants a full grow room and many other items I kept this to myawl until one Saturday afternoon Chris took me and a friend to lunch and and attempted to make us an offer to transport his drugs across country.  Well at That point I had enough I went to the police after showing them video and pIctures a few hours later a warrant and searched and found everything. Chris was arrested and two days later I received. Text message once it came to light that I cooperated with the police.

I had to get a lawyer to get my last paycheck and follow up with a civil suite.  After chris said my friend and I had nothing to lose if we took the chance that that we weren't important. I had enough and went to the police

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/christopher-bean-coffee/port-orange-florida-32127/christopher-bean-coffee-east-coast-roasters-christopher-brown-daytona-beach-fired-for-1162294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content