Complaint Review: Chrysler Group LLC

Auburn Hills, Michigan
    USA

Chrysler Group LLC Cylinder Head Issue - Pentastar 3.6 Auburn Hills Michigan

*Consumer Suggestion: bad engine

I purchased a 2012 wrangler in the first part of 2012. today the engine light came on. I took the vehicle into the shop. The vehicle is obviously still under warranty. The dealership stated that the issue was a cylinder head that needed to be replaced. upon further research I discovered that many were having this same issue. As it turns out the part is backordered and a delivery date/installation date cannot be determined. The dealership also stated that they would not recommend that I drive the vehicle.

The root of the issue is the car/engine itself. Jeep appears to be at least somewhat ignoring the problem. The other issue is that this couldn't have happened at a worse time. I am moving at the end of the week. I cannot delay my move for 3 or 4 weeks because of jeep. Jeep is also not willing to assist with a rental car because I am "crossing state lines" they also will not ship my jeep to a dealership where I am moving.

the way I would put it, what would happen to you if you had this problem on vacation?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chrysler-group-llc/auburn-hills-michigan/chrysler-group-llc-cylinder-head-issue-pentastar-36-auburn-hills-michigan-1061797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

bad engine

AUTHOR: classic muscle power - ()

two words lemmon law!