Complaint Review: CHUCK HUGHES, INNER CIRCLE ADVISORY SERVICE

• Reported By: Jim K — Portland Oregon USA
  • CHUCK HUGHES, INNER CIRCLE ADVISORY SERVICE

Nationwide
    USA

CHUCK HUGHES, INNER CIRCLE ADVISORY SERVICE - RIPOFF!! They promise assistance from their "highly trained Team members" but there is just one guy who takes up to a week to return calls. Carmel CA

Chuck Hughes has his infomercial running constantly on cable channels and as a new investor I took the bait and called recently to get some information. A very slick salesman: Nathan Campos who brags of his 11+ years with the company and their stellar success convinced me that as one of only 50 members allowed to participate each year I would have 'highly experienced team members' support on their trade recommendations. He claimed the low number of participants allowed was to guarantee optimal assistance, especially with new investors such as myself. He stressed there are only "5 spots left!! Sign up now or miss out on this years enrollment"..  I was a sucker and bought in for $6K.

I started receiving the email recommendations which were very complex in dealing with option spreads and strategies but was excited to start participating and quickly called for help with my first trade. [continued below]....

.....  A day later still no reply. I sent emails asking when the best time to reach a team member was and their office business hours. No reply for 3 days. Finally I received a call from Ryan Hughes (Chuck Hughes's son) and came to find out he is the ONLY one offering assistance, no 'TEAM of experienced people' just Chuck's kid who obviously doesn't keep regular hours.  He gave me some royal lip service and promises of assistance, told me to keep an eye out for his dad's conservative option spread alert and that he would hold my hand and walk me through the process for my first few trades. A week later that email went out, I called immediately for assistance, left a VM as always and as of the writing of this post a week later.. still no reply.

This so called 'advisory service' is definitely not for a novice and do not expect timely help!  They expect you to simply educate yourself and follow Chuck's directives with little to no advice.  If you already know the complex nuances of options trading and just want Chuck's recommendations then have at it.  If you are in any way new to the game looking for personalized advice.. BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2017 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chuck-hughes-inner-circle-advisory-service/nationwide/chuck-hughes-inner-circle-advisory-service-ripoff-they-promise-assistance-from-their-1389426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content