Complaint Review: Chuck Hughes

• Chuck Hughes

Internet
    United States of America

Chuck Hughes Guarantee worthless Internet, Internet

I was solicited by a Chuck Hughes representative to subscribe to his option trading program for $6,000 with a no risk guarantee.  Should I not make money using this service, I would receive a full refund.  Even on his present ads, he states "100% Money back Guarantee."

When the trading orders failed and lost money about 7 years ago, I asked for my money back.  I never received my money back.  Every time that I was solicited by a Chuck Hughes representative through the years, I told them what happened and never received satisfaction.

My feeling at this point is that the guarantees that are made are worthless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2011 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chuck-hughes/internet/chuck-hughes-guarantee-worthless-internet-internet-796241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content