Complaint Review: Chuck Hughes

• Reported By: Santa Monica California
  • Chuck Hughes
    chuckhughes.com
    Internet

Al I can tell you is there is a guy named Nathan that flat out lied to me. He had all the answers for all my questions. He did a real good job "CLOSING" me as I overheard him say when he thought he had me on hold. He even showed me hypothetical and back tested numbers and explained to me even though there was a disclaimer saying they were fake they really were only hypothetical because I hadn't done them yet. Well I did and and my wife and our nest egg is gone!!! I lost a total of $54,381. in less than 3 months. Don't do it folks!!

Brad
Santa Monica, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2008 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chuck-hughes/internet/chuck-hughes-nathan-is-a-lier-scam-rip-offf-dont-do-it-los-angeles-california-391774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Chuck Hughes Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Larry Horning - (USA)

This is to rebuttal by Chuck Hughes...

Your statement of Brads not following the advisory recommendations I'm sure can be documented.....why don't you provide that documentation instead of trying to advocate how successful your trading is, Mr. Hughes.....???

#2

AUTHOR: Chuck hughes - (U.S.A.)

Brad in Santa Monica lost money because he did not follow all of the advisory service recommendations during his membership period. My advisory service uses a diversified mix of bullish and bearish trend following strategies. The advisory service went short most global markets in the summer of 2008 just before the big collapse in world markets. We stayed short until mid March 2009 when we reversed and went long most markets. This resulted in record profits for advisory members who followed the trading recommendations.

My advisory service has a ten year record of profitability during all types of market conditions including the 2001-2003 and 2008-2009 bear markets. The ten year profit results are posted on my website chuckhughes.com.

I also trade the strategies in a real time trading account maintained at worldcupadvisor.com. WorldCupAdvisor.com is an independent rating service that monitors the real time trading performance of trading advisors. If you log on to worldcupadvisor.com you can see that I currently have a $366,939 real time profit. My account starting balance was $101,000 so the $366,939 profit results in a 363% return on investment and an average annual return of 155% over the past 2 1/3 years that my account has been monitored. This real time return was achieved during a period of extreme volatility in the financial markets including the financial meltdown that occurred in the fall of 2008 and winter of 2008-2009.

Chuck Hughes