Complaint Review: CIC Credit Monitoring Service

consumerinfo.com
    Internet

CIC Credit Monitoring Service ripoff Internet

CIC Credit Monitoring

Ripped me off for 79.95 after offering me a free credit report, filled it out in my husbands name with his ss#. Cancelled mid way filling out form for free report. Never received report but did get charged 79.95 for my troubles.

Called the company to have charge removed but because I used my husbands name he would have to call because of privacy laws but it is ok to use my credit card #, which I don't know how they got as I normally do not give this information for something that is free.

ScamArtist, Bastards. Rot in hell!!!!!

Robin
Stevensville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2003 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cic-credit-monitoring-service/internet/cic-credit-monitoring-service-ripoff-internet-54772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content