Complaint Review: CIC Credit

• Reported By: Westminster California
  • CIC Credit
    consumerinfo.com
    Nationwide

Try calling: 1-800-220-2626. I also had a $79.95 charge on my account for a membership I didn't request. We had ordered a $5 credit score! However, the phone number my bank statement had for this company differs from what some of you had. I got through to consumerinfo.com and they are cancelling the membership and SAY they will refund my money. I have to wait 7-10 days to find that out. I wanted to be sure to pass on a GOOD phone number to everyone. Good Luck

Janice
Westminster, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2005 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cic-credit/nationwide/cic-credit-ripoff-irvine-california-150902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Janice - (U.S.A.)

This update is just to put a good phone number on the title line so it would be easily seen, instead of half way down my report. Will update again once I find out if I actually get refunded.