Complaint Review: Cicon Electronics

• Submitted: Thu, August 11, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, August 11, 2011
  • Reported By: R. Bradley — Telford Internet United Kingdom
  • Cicon Electronics
    63 - 35 39 Avenue, Woodside, NY.
    Woodside, New York
    United States of America

Cicon Electronics I ordered a repair manual from this company which was never sent out Woodside, New York

My problem with Cicon Electronics started when I was given an old reel to reel tape recorder to repair, as I needed to get hold of a repair manual.   I looked on the internet and found this company called Cicon Electronics, and on the 16th of June 2011 I ordered a repair manual.

I was billed for the manual which was paid for by debit card on the 19th of June 2011, and was informed by Cicon Electronics that my order would be despatched within 48 hours of receiving a cleared payment.  After waiting for well over one month, I decided to contact Cicon Electronics by phone, and made a phone call on Friday 22nd of July at around 15.30 BST and again five minutes later as no one answered my call and I could not leave a message to say why I called.

I have emailed Cicon Electronics on several occasions and have not had any response at all, and this proved to me that the fault cannot lie with the yahoo ordering system that this company uses to sell it's goods.  As I was given a USPS shipment tracking code, I have tried to track my order, but to no avail, as USPS have no record of my order !  I wonder how many more have been ripped off by this company, and wonder if I will ever get compensated in any way.

Ron, Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2011 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cicon-electronics/woodside-new-york-ny-11377/cicon-electronics-i-ordered-a-repair-manual-from-this-company-which-was-never-sent-out-wo-763705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content