Complaint Review: Cig4u

• Reported By: Boyne Falls Michigan
  • Cig4u
    cig4u.com
    Nationwide

Ordered cigs in early December of 04. They keep telling me my cigs have been seized.

I called customs and they have no record of the seizure. Still waiting on a supervisor to contact me after numerous phone calls and emails. It has been 7 months. They got me for 300.00!!!!

George
Boyne Falls, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2005 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cig4u/nationwide/cig4u-ripoff-internet-147700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

still no compensation after over a year!!!

AUTHOR: George - (U.S.A.)

after a year I finally got a real person to talk to. He told me they would split the difference with me on the cigs. After 2 months I tried getting back ahold of him and with no luck I wrote them another email. They wrote me back and said that he had no right to tell me that they would split the difference without consent of the GM. So I am still out my 300.00!!!!!