Complaint Review: Cig4u.com

Internet

Cig4u.com Ripoff Took my Money wont send my product Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Follow up-

*Author of original report: Follow Up....Cig4u.com

I ordered 4 cartons of cigarettes in late Oct of 04',My account was charged Nov 22nd 04',It is now Feb 26 05' and I still Have not seen any cigarettes. Generic E-mail responses Is all I have recieved.

This is part Of one response:
If, however, your order fails to arrive within 60 days, we will assign a supervisor to assist you with the problem

I e-mailed them back Demanding a superviser look into the problem of being delayed at JFK airport Below is the e-mail I got back.

Actual email response:
Many apologies that we are yet to bring a conclusion to the problem with your order.
As you can appreciate, the current situation is beyond the control of our company and our customers. We hope that our mutual efforts to comply will bring a prompt remedy to the situation.

Please do not buy from this website....

Mike
Spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2005 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cig4ucom/internet/cig4ucom-ripoff-took-my-money-wont-send-my-product-internet-132721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

As It turns out I was wrong...This company DID send my product after a few months,It was taken by customs at JFK and I did get a fed-ex letter from customs saying that my smokes were being destroyed... so I guess some get thru and some dont.This sucks but Im glad that They just didnt take my money for nothing. So dont buy from this website If you live in the U.S, you are taking a big risk.

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

6/9/04-E-mailed Cig4u again and got the same response as I did in oct of 04 , Its almost funny that they still say"due to the run up of the thanksgiving and holiday season my order is delayed". Its aslmost summer!, and nothing about my stuff being taken at JFK airport. I have just proven that this is 100 percent a scam site.