Complaint Review: Cigarrest

• Reported By: Penn Yan New York
  • Cigarrest
    San Diego County, California
    Nationwide

Cigarrest Billed my Debit card before 30 day period was concluded. ripoff San Diego California

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 8:50:47 AM

I CANCELLED ALL FUTURE ORDERS ON FEBRUARY 22, 2007 ON THAT STUPID AUTOMATED SYSTEM, YOU HAVE. NO ONE CAN SPEAK TO A HUMAN BEING. THE DAY AFTER I CALLED, I WAS ABLE TO GET A HUMAN BEING, AND SHE SAID THAT MY ORDER WAS CANCELLED VIA THE AUTOMATED SYSTEM.

NOW, I FIND THAT I AM BEING CHARGED, AND ALSO THERE WILL BE A $30.00 BANK CHARGE, AS MY DISABILITY CHECK DOES NOT GO INTO THE BANK UNTIL 02/28/07.

Is This How You Do BUSINESS, Can't SPEAK TO ANYONE, Because of the Automated System.

I have contacted the San Diego BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, with a written and submitted accout of the situation. I am also going to place the same e-mail to you on RippOff.
The Government should "Shut Down" and "Heavily Fine" companies like you for ripping off people.

Very Sincerly,

Stuart
Penn Yan, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2007 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cigarrest/nationwide/cigarrest-billed-my-debit-card-before-30-day-period-was-concluded-ripoff-san-diego-califo-237152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content