Complaint Review: Cincinnati Bell

• Cincinnati Bell
    221 E 4th Street Suite 700 # 346-200
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    USA

Cincinnati Bell ripping off customer for products and services never delivered Cincinnati Ohio

I had the displeasure of using Cincinnati Bell's Fioptics for 3 three years. The service would constantly cut out and no one at Bell would have any answers on how to fix it. After spend hours and hours on hold with service department explaining my problem they sent out a Technician who changed out all the equipment and still I continued to have problems. To top it all off, when I cancelled the service, they billed me for another month.

The internet cutting out was only half of the problem, their customer service department was completely frustrating. I had to call in 4 months in a row to have them remove a equipment charge from my bill for a router that was never installed. I called in once at 6:00 to report a problem and was on hold for a hour until I was disconnected. Then when I called back the message said that they were closed for the evening.

I spent hours and hours on hold waiting for customer service reps who can't answer any questions or do anything to solve problems. Their customer service reps game is to transfer department to department with the hope you'll give up or you'll commit suicide listening to awful music. The hold music was obviously designed to squeal and crackle making your experience the worst it could possibly be.

They deserve a big fat F minus for poor service and trying to rip off their customers by charging for services they did not delivery. This is a very bad company! Stay away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cincinnati-bell/cincinnati-ohio-45202/cincinnati-bell-ripping-off-customer-for-products-and-services-never-delivered-cincinnat-1086151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content