Complaint Review: Cingular Wireless

Nationwide

Cingular Wireless ripoff Schaumburg ILLINOIS

well i live in IL,
I been a coustomer of Cingular wireless scense April of 02

well two months later after i purchased my phones model 6340 i been having all kinds of problems.
like people will call me and i won't be able to pick up the calls because my phone dosen't ring at all.
So i keep calling the place were i gat the phones,and they kept telling me to call coustomer service.and they have back and forth with the store and coustermer service for a while.

well i got really frustated,and then only then they said we can send the phones back to Nokia shop to get fixed.
they kept the phone for a period of 6 weeks.Just yesturday nov-11-03,so i went to pick up my phone at the store so they say your phone is a good as new one,so i came back home with out thinking the anything else could go wrong.

so the first thing that i did was called my husband and ask him to called me becaused my phone is good now so i told him called ok.

so he called me and yeahp you guess it.
the stupid phone never ring.
so i been paying my bill all this time and the phone still
not working right.
s
o now i'm taking this phones back to them and won't pay one more cent,anymore.

Martha
Carpentersville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2003 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cingular-wireless/nationwide/cingular-wireless-ripoff-schaumburg-illinois-71580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content