Complaint Review: CIRCLE K ATM

• CIRCLE K ATM
    GILBERT RD./ UNIVERSITY
    MESA, Arizona
    United States of America

CIRCLE K ATM ATM MACHINE LOCATED IN CIRCLE K ROBBED BY ATM MACHINE. STOLE MY MONEY!!! NEED HELP!!!!! MESA, Arizona

Jan. 18, 2012- I ran to a nearby Circle K to pull out some cash. I entered my pin, selected the amount to be dispensed, and heard the machine dispense my money...... WRONG!!

To my surprise an error message popped up and advised me to contact my financial institution???? Knowing I had more to cover the amount requested, I put my card back in the machine to check my balance. The ATM had debited my card for the $120.00!

After accepting that the ATM stole my money, I attempted to call number on the ATM, recording....if you did not recieve money blah blah blah....contact YOUR financial institution!

The credit card company is US DIRECT EXPRESS, I am the payee for my son whom recieves Death Benifits. After MUCH MUCH MUCH ado, I was informed that there was nothing they could do at that time to correct the mistake the ATM made. And that it could take up to 45 days to get the money back!!!

This is not a DISPUTE!!!I was robbed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/circle-k-atm/mesa-arizona-/circle-k-atm-atm-machine-located-in-circle-k-robbed-by-atm-machine-stole-my-money-need-825128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content