Complaint Review: Circuit City

• Circuit City

Internet
    USA

Circuit City Tiger Direct selling thru Walmart.com False Advertisement Internet

See the order details below. I ordered Dixie Ultra Pathways WiseSize Heavyweight Paper Plates, 8.5", 500 count from Walmart but shipping  from circuit city aka Tiger Direct; I paid less than $20 for it. A few days when I open the mail, I open the box from Tiger Direct with 125 plates.

I contact customer service (if you can call it that) because there is no service! I talked with a guy name Christian, who had the most horrible accent and had me repeating my order # 3 times and tries to talk so fast to have me to agree to keep whatever they already mail me! I said no, he said, well let me process a refund and then hangs up! I called back and I talk with a guy name Ron, who tells me the something and that it was an error from Walmart and they were no going to honor the advertisement error! I said, how any of that was my fault? I took the time to order, pay, and now calling back because instead of sending me an email saying your order is cancel because the advertisement is wrong, they go ahead and mail me whatever they want hoping the customers will agree to keep whatever #4#(*&^ they want to mail customers!!!!

I am so upset with the lack of tact and genuine care for customers Walmart and Circuit City/Tiger Direct has for customers. Then Ron tells me, well if you don't want to do this, then contact Walmart. I said, why if you know well they cannot refund me because you are the seller! He tells me, " I was just trying to give you options"!!!! Really???? How about he was trying to get me off the phone and pass the problems to the next mediocre person/company!!!! I am so mad! Then I had to ask for them have their mail carrier to pick it up because I am not spending more TIME and GAS/Money  dropping a package of items, I didnt order to begging with! Now, I am an unhappy customer and who cares? Nobody, but I will make sure I would never order any *&%$% from circuit city and of course spend my hard earned money with companies that can show a little more appreciation and concern about customer experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2015 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/circuit-city/internet/circuit-city-tiger-direct-selling-thru-walmartcom-false-advertisement-internet-1211490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content