Complaint Review: Circuit City

• Circuit City
    20550 E. 13 Mile Rd
    Roseville, Michigan

Circuit City dishonest fraudulent billing ripoff Roseville Michigan

*Author of original report: circuit city

I bought a notebook it was on sale and the deal was that I was not to pay interest for 6 months which was great cause I budget myself for that.

Instead when I get my bill it is no payment and no interest for three months I complained and they said they would change it but the next bill was the same no payments and no interest for three months. The interest is over 20% the six month deal would have been better.
I spent 750.00 and I had to take it in twice to get it fixed and it wasn't even a month old they said I had to by the extra cover on it which was another 200.00 dollars.

I didn't take it into circuit city cause they would have charged me 60.00 dollars to just look at it circuit city are a bunch of theives. oh yes and the deal was if I got their credit card I would have been better off using my own.

Lygia
clinton twp, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2007 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/circuit-city/roseville-michigan-48066-4542/circuit-city-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-ripoff-roseville-michigan-253294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

circuit city

AUTHOR: Lygia - (U.S.A.)

Im glad that circuit city went out of business their fault for putting money before the cusumer they did change it  but what they didn't tell me was that if I make no payments I have to pay all the interest i had so if it says interest free don't believe it