Complaint Review: CISCO - LINKSYS

• CISCO - LINKSYS

Internet
    United States of America

CISCO - LINKSYS Two bad Linksys routers in a row, Internet

I just spent 3 hours on tech support for wrt160n router that would not allow wireless connections. I am a computer repair tech. I have been doing this for about 12 years. All I want from them is a refund on these two wrt160n routers.  the second is the replacement. They insist on replacin the replacement router with the same router. I dont want this router that do not work for a third time. I told them i will take any different wireless N model. even if it is cheaper and they refuse. I bought 2 of thes expensive routers and I am stucck with the loss. Or I have to go through the whole process again. Cisco needs to learn some manners on how to treat their customers.

Why ripoffreport.com? because selling a bad product then the replacement that is also bad is not enough. They will then refuse a refund or any reasonable resolution.

Austin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2010 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cisco-linksys/internet/cisco-linksys-two-bad-linksys-routers-in-a-row-internet-572442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content