Complaint Review: Citifinancial

• Citifinancial
    6054 East Independence Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28
    Wichita, Kansas
    United States of America

Citifinancial, Inc. Rip off, bad accounting practices, dishonest Wichita, Kansas

We have been trying to pay off a $5,000 loan with Citifinancial since 2006. They continually forget to take my automatice payment. This is the third time.

We receive no notification, no collection calls, nothing. Then we get a statement that indicates the full amount of the loan is now due, with added late fees and service charges.

You call customer service, they always insist everything is okay. Next thing you know you are behind on payments and received NO notification. I tried to log in on line, and Citifinancial doesn't recognize my loan number. I tried to contact the customer service department and the automated phone service doesn't recognize my loan number.

I will never do business with any Citi Group financial loan company or credit card company again. We are very interested in a class action law suit, if anyone would care to join us!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/citifinancial/wichita-kansas-67212/citifinancial-inc-rip-off-bad-accounting-practices-dishonest-wichita-kansas-1001076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content