Complaint Review: City Construction Group

• City Construction Group
    2269 Lakeshore Blvd W suite 1701, ONT M8V 3X6
    Toronto, Ontario
    United States of America

City Construction Group Victor Kovacevic Beware - He will not pay you!!! Scam Artist Toronto, Ontario

Victor calls my office one day saying he needs business cards designed ASAP. He comes in, puts down $200 deposit and we design and print amazing business cards for him.

With a balance owing of $280.25 he comes to my office to pickup his cards but doesn't have the outstanding balance to pay for them!!!

Victor Kovacevic begged me to give him his cards as he needed them for an important business meeting later on that day! Trusting Victor, I gave him the cards and he said he would send in payment via mail, and that day was Nov 20, 2012, only 3+ months ago from me writing this report!

During these 3 months, I have been in email contact with Victor and he continues to say I will come in this week to pay. He said this multiple times and I finally realized I have been taken for a ride from this scam artist, and I don't want to see any other hard working small business be ripped off by this person as well! It is very difficult to survive in this business alone and people like Victor make it worse!

Stay away from this guy and his company!

City Construction Group - Victor Kovacevic
victor@citycgroup. [continued below]....
.....ca
647-308-0811 cell
416-252-2489 office
416-252-2488 fax

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/city-construction-group/toronto-ontario-m8v-3x6/city-construction-group-victor-kovacevic-beware-he-will-not-pay-you-scam-artist-toron-1025151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content