Complaint Review: City Coupons Inc. dba eCardExchange

• City Coupons Inc. dba eCardExchange
    PO Box 956
    Pelham, Alabama
    USA

City Coupons Inc. dba eCardExchange Sold Bogus Gift Card; Refuses to Refund Money Internet

*Consumer Comment: eCardExchange is the number 1 gift card reseller in the country

SUMMARY:

Purchased gift card that was sent with zero value, never activated. Noticed outside of "30 day guarantee" ... company will not refund my money.

DETAILS:

On November 3, 2012- I purchased online a Tractor Supply Company gift card for $162.14 from the third-party: ecardexchange.

On May 27, 2013- I went to Tractor Supply Co. Store, it was declined. I immediately contacted ecard about the issue. Spoke to "Jeff." He told me they would research it extensively, if necessary refund the money.

On May 30, 2013- I received e-mail from "Sarah" that the card was in working order.

Then-I then contacted the local Tractor Supply store manager and enlisted her assistance the gift card. The local store Manager ... who researched with her supervisor ... all who confirmed this was a "bogus" card, was never activated and has no value, never did. I e-mailed Ecardexchange these findings.

Furthermore- I contacted Ecardexchange's 800#, spoke to "Jeff" again. Explained the situation. He promised a full refund. Told me just reference his name in the e-mail. I would be refunded the money.

On June 3, 2013- I sent a follow up e-mail to Ecardexchange about the status of my refund.

On June 4, 2013- "Jamie" of Ecardexchange replied that her research said the card was good.

I then replied via e-mail- with the fact it was a BOGUS card. No value on it. I wanted a full refund, as already promised via phone by "Jeff" on May 30th.

On June 5, 2013- E-mailed back & Forth with "Steve." Now offering store credit. Citing policy, profit margins, trust issues (did I already use it?) etc.

When I said that was unacceptable- he rescinded the offer and closed the case without resolution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/city-coupons-inc-dba-ecardexchange/pelham-alabama-35124/city-coupons-inc-dba-ecardexchange-sold-bogus-gift-card-refuses-to-refund-money-intern-1056985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

eCardExchange is the number 1 gift card reseller in the country

AUTHOR: eCardExchange.com - ()

I read your report that you put out on eCardExchange and clearly you must be a rookie to the gift card exchange industry. I used to use a handful of other sites until I stumbled upon eCardExchange. Let me personally tell you that I will never use another site again. If you read your letter you seem to be an unreasonable and irresponsible consumer. Why should they refund you in full which would cause my prices to go up when you made a purchase 7 months ago and they where nice enough to offer you an online credit in full. Some customers never amaze me. Any how, I just wanted to let ECARDEXCHANGE know that they are the best and I have been a loyal customer for over 2 years now.