Complaint Review: City Of Fresno

2600 Fresno St.
    Fresno, California
    United States of America

Dear Freedom Lovers Everywhere (probably YOU if you're reading this),

Please help us save the life of my precious friend, and saviour of California, Marla.

Marla is the witness to the City of Fresno's 50 year secret water diversion operation. With your help, we need to blow it wide open to the public! This is the Case Of The Century!

The mob has cornered Marla by hacking into her computers, listening in on her telephone calls, and giving her only weeks left to live. I believe that God has let her live this long, for a good reason.

If Marla goes without the public watching, she will take the evidence with her. We cannot allow the secret water diversion operation to spread outside to the rest of California. We must not allow it!

The criminals are former employees of the City of Fresno. They have turned Fresno into a mob, so that their city workers and police are not to be trusted. For now, assistance must be given from outside of Fresno!

For complete information, please visit Marla's Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=703340582

Marla wants to say: "Since I am so closely monitored, I hope my group does not intercept and try to sabotage things. I know how convincing they are - including the city employees in Swieso's pocket. Nothing they say should be believed.
Behind the lies and altered records is the Case of the Century. I guarantee it."

I give you my assurance that all I wrote is 100% true. I am completely behind my dear and loving friend, Marla.

Please, help us save Marla's life and your own future. Spread this information like wildfire to all your friends! Everyone needs to know! We need a public uproar!

Thank you.

Hugs

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2011 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/city-of-fresno/fresno-california-93721/city-of-fresno-we-need-a-public-uproar-fresno-california-687316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I now have issue...

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

While I can clearly read the report was posted "here"...and is regarding some kind of water diversion in California whatever that means, it might be taken to the grave with Maria. The facebook link only concludes "content not found"... so unless you do post here what you are talking about..it was a waste of time and space.

Case of the century??

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

Crooked politicians and city officials? I think you are exaggerating a little right? Try livingon the east side of the country.

I guess I need a buttoad of meds...

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

...being that the reply to this post from "jetames - North Hollywood (USA)" , which embarrassingly enough I am also from NoHo states and I quote..

"SOMEONE IS NOT TAKING THIER MEDS...

SIMPLY POST WHATEVER-THE-HELL YOU ARE RANTING ABOUT HERE!!!!!"

It seems that is exactly what they did..unless "here" is not "here" in jetames mind?????? If not..where else is "here" other then here? On a side note it is spelled

ERR...WHY NOT POST IT HERE???

AUTHOR: jetames - (USA)

SOMEONE IS NOT TAKING THIER MEDS...

SIMPLY POST WHATEVER-THE-HELL YOU ARE RANTING ABOUT HERE!!!!!