Complaint Review: City of Lawndale Parking Citation

• City of Lawndale Parking Citation
    14717 Burin Avenue
    Lawndale, California
    USA

City of Lawndale Parking Citation Department I got ripped-off for the second time by the city of Lawndale Citation Department Lawndale California

For the second time in 6 moths I got ripped-off by the city of Lawndale Ca. I happened to stop and pick up my mother which has a hard time walking on the side of a grocery store. I didn't know that I was parking on a red line. There is no red line clearly marked and there is a sign at the end of the store which is hard to see. In any event I don't mind paying for my accion. I do mind the actions of the person who wrote the ticket and the action of the citation department hitting me with some atrocious fees.

1) The person who wrote the ticket didn't had the decensy to place it on my car or give it to me. He drove by, took a picture and wrote a ticket which ofcourse I had no idea that that happened until 14 days later. By then, I had lost my chance to fight the ticket and I was hit with a 30% INCREASE!! Thats embarrasing and quite honestly a rip-off. And if you happen to misplace the ticket and dont pay it in 19 days than you are hit with a 60% INCREASE!!!! Who does that!?!?

The city of Lawndale should be ashamed for ripping people off like that. Again, I don't mind payig for my mistakes but I do mind been ripped-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2017 11:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/city-of-lawndale-parking-citation/lawndale-california-90260/city-of-lawndale-parking-citation-department-i-got-ripped-off-for-the-second-time-by-the-1359478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content