Complaint Review: City Of Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau

• Reported By: Sherman Oaks California
  • City Of Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau
    312 W 2nd St
    Los Angeles, California

City Of Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau Victim of fraudelent parking ticket for "expired tags" Los Angeles California

I have read all of the reports on the internet and here on the rip-off report website with regard to the City of Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau. I allege that the Parking Violations Bureau intentionally issues parking tickets for things such as "expired tags", when of course, they are not expired. It is my opinion that these tickets are issued fraudently and they figure that the majority of people will just pay the money for the ticket and let it go rather than fight it. I admire the man who fought to get his $76 refunded.

The letter I just received said that I had failed to pay the parking ticket and that the fine had increased to $76. Very interesting. If I was issued a parking ticket, then why wasn't it on my windshield??

I allege that the parking ticket is written out but specifically NOT placed on the windshield so they can jack the price to $76. Like I said, it didn't seem like a coincidence that we received notices for the same amount.

I think a CLASS ACTION SUIT against the Parking Violations Bureau is in order.

Barbara
Sherman Oaks, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2009 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/city-of-los-angeles-parking-violations-bureau/los-angeles-california-90189/city-of-los-angeles-parking-violations-bureau-victim-of-fraudelent-parking-ticket-for-exp-473366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content