Complaint Review: City of West Hollywood Parking Services

• City of West Hollywood Parking Services
    Edit 8235 Santa Monica Boulevard Ste 320
    West Hollywood, California
    USA

City of West Hollywood Parking Services Contested blatantly invalid ticket, never received notice it was denied, now I'm not allowed to take it to a hearing West Hollywood California

I parked in a non-residential spot in West Hollywood after 6pm (commercial block with meters and a yellow loading zone). No permit required on this block, nor signs posted until the next block when it became residential.

The spot I chose was in the loading zone because it was after 6pm and this is allowed. I got a ticket that I was in a Permit Required spot. I contested it with undeniable photographic proof that this was not a residential block (no signs were posted saying otherwise) and that I was legally parked. I never heard back from the parking enforcement office and assumed the ticket was dismissed until today when I get a letter doubling the price of the ticket.

When I called they claimed they sent me a letter denying my claim along with my proof yet I never received it and now I'm told I have no recourse, cannot get a hearing, and now have to pay well over the original amount. [continued below]....

..... This is not how you manage city parking violations, especially when I have photographic proof showing it wasn't a valid ticket to issue. This is blatent corruption among the for-profit parking enforcement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2017 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/city-of-west-hollywood-parking-services/west-hollywood-california-90046/city-of-west-hollywood-parking-services-contested-blatantly-invalid-ticket-never-receive-1352931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content