Complaint Review: Citylips

2196 S 700 E
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    USA

Citylips Did not stand behind their guarantee Salt Lake City Utah

Ordered an item from Citylips online which had a 60-day money-back guarantee. Tried the item for a couple weeks with no results so I contacted the company requesting the return. They emailed me an RMA number and the return address.

I returned the item using a priority envelope so I would have a tracking number. The item was received almost 2 weeks ago and I still do not have a refund. I have sent multiple emails with 1 response that did not solve my problem. I also tried calling 4 times but cannot talk to a person so I left messages a couple times. Had 1 message left on my phone that said I should call them back to resolve the issue. Tried a couple times after that with no response.

I have had to file a dispute with my credit card company, and hopefully they can get my credit.

This company has the worst customer service I have ever encountered and they do not stand behind their gusrantee!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/citylips/salt-lake-city-utah-84106/citylips-did-not-stand-behind-their-guarantee-salt-lake-city-utah-1076247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content