Complaint Review: Clairmont Presbyterian Church

USA
  • Phone: 404-634-3355
  • Web:
  • Category: Religion

Clairmont Presbyterian Church Owen Stepp Pastor Owen Stepp Deceptive liar Decatur Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: FALSE Claims - This should be Illegal

My Name is Andrea Davis and I gave a donation of 5,000 dollars to Owen Stepp the Pastor of Clairmont Presbyterian Church only to find he used the money for personal kickbacks and didn't use it for good reason. I had to work very hard and go out of my way to help out what I thought was a worthy cause. Upon an investigation it was uncovered that Owen Stepp used over 20,000 dollars for his own gain. He used the money and bought two large 65 inch 4K televisions and a state of the art Sonos sound system to match the Television sets. He also went on a vacation to Hawaii with the money for 2 weeks and all along I thought I was helping the congregation out and the community. I feel robbed and horribly betrayed. If you are a victim of this deceptive person please file a lawsuit which is what I'm doing. Don't sit in the Dark fight back against ill willed people. I'm glad there is a page like rip off report where I can voice what went wrong with me along with others and I'm glad this site works on exposing what's wrong in society.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2017 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/clairmont-presbyterian-church/decatur-georgia-30333/clairmont-presbyterian-church-owen-stepp-pastor-owen-stepp-deceptive-liar-decatur-georgia-1356246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

FALSE Claims - This should be Illegal

AUTHOR: Clairmont Pres Legal - (USA)

All of this information is not only false but an outright lie. This report is completely UNTRUE- fabricated by personal agendas and mental issues.

We demand that the author (Andrea Davis or family member) provide proof of these transactions and that these events really happened. She/he won't, because they never did.

Clairmont Presbyterian remains a good steward of its donations. To imply otherwise is completely slanderous. The Ripoff Report should be sued for defamation of character by printing such ludicrous and unsubstantiated information.