Complaint Review: Clairskin

• Reported By: JWMIMI — Costa Mesa California USA
  • Clairskin

Internet
    USA

Clairskin Also, don't know other names After checking over the details of the "free face cream & eye cream", looking to see if there was a catch (automatically have an otder every month); finding no caveat, I ordered the creams (eye & face for FREE) THEN MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED $9O.00 FO EACH CREAM, MAKING IT $180.OO MONTHLY. MY DAUGHTER PROMPTLY CANCELED, BUT I WAS CHARGED FOR THIS MONTH. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THAT I FELL FOR THE "FREE CREAM" & THOUGHT THIS TIME, I HAD READ ALL THE FINE PRINT. THE OTHER COMPANY THAT I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT IS "CREATIVE ITEMS (THEY HAVE A WBSITE) I TOLD THEM I WANTED TO RETURN THE CAMI-TOPS, THAT I ORDERED. NOT ONLY DID THE GIVE ME THE RUNAROUND, BUT NEVER GOT AN RETURN ADDRESS. ITEMS WERE SENT DIRECTLY FROM CHINA, HAVE AN OFFICE IN WALNUT ( PHONE IS NEVER ANSWERED, BUT DOING A LITTLE CHECKING," IF THEY WILL ALLOW YOU TO RETURN", YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND IT TO SAN SALVADORE! ? FOR CREAM & CHINA FOR CREATIVE ITEMS Internet

I ordered free eye cream & face cream from Clair skin, that advertised  charging me  shipping only.

This month (August2017), I was charged $90.00 for each cream -total $180.00. I thought I had carefully checked the fine print, but evidently in the ad (well hidden) i supposedly signed up for a monthly delivery.

My daughter canceled the next month, but I evidently have to pay for this month.

Someone complained that these companies change their names all the time.

The other company that I am complaining about is "Creative Items. It has a wesite. I bought two items (cami-tank top with bra) that came directly from China (Chinese Co.) with no papers inside, incase, you need to return your purchase.

I have not received a return address, after getting several e-mails, asking me questions, asking me to take a photo of the item with the packaging. They were killing time, because you have to return item within 14 days, but still did not send me a return address.  I am stuck with these two items.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2017 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/clairskin/internet/clairskin-also-dont-know-other-names-after-checking-over-the-details-of-the-free-face-1390485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content