Complaint Review: ClairSkin

• Reported By: Nella — Omak Washington USA
  • ClairSkin

, Washington
    USA

ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex (2 bottles)Instant Wrinkle Serum I ordered what I thought was 1 free sample of ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex in May 2017. Now as of 7/14/2017, I have received 2 other bottles of their products which I did not order, nor do I want. I was never told of the possibility that I would receive and be charged for any additional products. They just keep coming in the mail! Fulfillment Center-3465 S. Arlington ,Akron, OH Washington

I saw an add on the internet for a skin care product produced and sold under the name of ClairSkin.  The product was called"Extra Firming Complex."  The add said that this would be a free sample, and that no charge applied except S&H.

That happened in late May.  Now, as of 07/14/2017, I have received three of ClairSkin products, which I did not order or contact them for further product information.

I have alerted my credit card company for fraud investigation.  I was advised by them not to send the products back unopened.  I am disputing all products and orders from ClairSkin, butr do not have a valid e-mail address, phone number or address where I coukd contact their customer service departmernt.  Very sly and criminal on their part! I have been charged $94.26 for a "free" product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2017 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/clairskin/washington/clairskin-extra-firming-complex-2-bottlesinstant-wrinkle-serum-i-ordered-what-i-thought-1385797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content