Complaint Review:

Classic Collectibles Fraud, scam and lies. Las vegas Nevada

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Do not engage in any business - trade or purchase with this company.  They will reel you in, mirepresent market value of their items and will not give you options to liquidate if you choose to sell.  They will present themselves as brokers and portfolio managers, but the minute you don't want to buy from them, they will ignore you, note return your calls, and become rude, even if you just have questions about options for the portfolio.  You will be scammed and you will not see a return on your investment. That's what happened to me.

I actually did buy some stamps from this company with assurances of return and looking to learn about the market.  It was a interesting until I learned that they were trying to sell me for $18,000 an item they had just purchased on ebay for 1275 British pounds.      Another set of stamps they sold me prior to that was said to have an objective value, per the catalog.  However, when I tried to sell the set it they told me I couldn't sell it unless I completed the set by purchasing another series.  Basically telling me I am locked into holding what I purchased for an indefinite amount of time

I made peace with loss of money.  I have not made peace with the fraudulent activity and horrible treatment.  I am pursuing legal action.  Join me if you've been screwed by them as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2017 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/classic-collectibles/las-vegas-nevada/classic-collectibles-fraud-scam-and-lies-las-vegas-nevada-1389999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Collectibles