Complaint Review: Classified2000

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2007
  • Reported By: Lyndhurst Ontario
  • Classified2000
    Newburyport, Massachusetts

ATD - Classified2000 Guaranteed Signups Took Money, but did not deliver service Newburyport Massachusetts

I purchased a unit of their "Guaranteed Signups" in April 2007 for $69.00 US Funds for 50 guaranteed signups for my program. They seemed to have a technical problem with the Link I gave them. Seems the link worked o.k. with Explorer 5.5, but not 6.0. I resolved the linking problem.

They tested the link, and I awaited my hits / signups. Weeks went by with no hits on the site at all from them. I wrote them a polite email curious of the reason my campaign had not started. No response... I wrote 3 different departments from Support to Sales allowing a couple days each for a response.

They have not responded to my emails, never provided any sign-ups or even hits for that matter, and of course made no attempt to refund my money.

This is a company with Zero integrity.

Madbrad
Lyndhurst, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2007 10:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/classified2000/newburyport-massachusetts-01950/atd-classified2000-guaranteed-signups-took-money-but-did-not-deliver-service-newburypor-275918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content