Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, April 24, 2015

• Reported By: Gary Seemion — Lake Charles Louisiana USA
Classmates, Inc.
Internet USA

Classmates, Inc. Charging my bank account without permission Seattle, WA Internet

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

This company (Classmates, Inc) continues to charge my bank account a fee of $25 a year without my permission or notice to me.  I didn't sign up for any kind of automatic withdrawl from my account.  When I call their phone numnber that shows up on my billing statement 206-301-5900 all I get is an automatic system stating that no one is available to answer my call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2015 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/classmates-inc/internet/classmates-inc-charging-my-bank-account-without-permission-seattle-wa-internet-1224595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classmates, Inc.